Thursday, August 25, 2016

How to Restore Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S7/S6

"I upgrade my Android system on my Samsung Galaxy S6 on Friday.Later I went into my gallery and all the images were gone.I still have an Instagram,screenshot,Picasa, Google+ folders but the gallery has nothing.I restarted my phone and went into Gallery again.I checked "my files" under camera and no luck.There is no way I deleted these pictures intentionally, but if there is any way to retrieve them, please send help!"

Nowadays,Samsung Galaxy phones are wildly popular around the world.Both Samsung Galaxy S7and Galaxy S6 which are Samsung's flagship phone was launched had gained lot of popularity  for its high quality.As it often happens,you may lost precious photos from Samsung after Android system upgrade,rooming,deleted accidently.

Dealing with this case,you can try Android Data Recovery as it is a quick and safe data recovery program.The software proficiently restore deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy running Android 2.1 to 6.0 or lower.With Android Data Recovery,you can get back lost images in .jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp, .webp, .tiff formats and more.Not only deleted photos,but also the deleted contacts,videos,messages,call logs,notes,document and more kinds of data are supported to recovered by this program.Almost all models of Samsung devices are available:Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6/S5/S4,Note 7/5/4/3/,etc,.Except Samsung,various bands of Android are applicable to this program,such as HTC,LG,Motorola,Huawei,Xiaomi.

d_win d_mac

How to Restore Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S7/S6
Step 1.Run Program and Connect Samsung to the Computer
Run Android Data Recovery and connect Samsung Galaxy S7/S6 to the computer by using USB.



Step 2.Enable USB Debugging on Samsung
Now you should enable the USB debugging mode on your Samsung Galaxy phone.



Step 3.Select File to Scan on Samsung
Selectively click which type of files you want to scan,if you just need to restore photos from Samsung you should only click "Gallery",it will save your time to recover data.And you can also tap "Select all" option.



Step 4.Allow to Scan and Analyze Data on Samsung
When your device is detected by the program,you'll get a window as follow on your device.Tap "Allow" to confirm the program to scan your device for deleted data.



Step 5.Preview and Recover Samsung Deleted Photos
Just a little while later,the scanning result will be listed by program.To make sure which one you want to restore,you can preview the files one by one before recovery.Click the data you want and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.



d_win d_mac

Read more:

How to Restore Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy S7/S6

How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S8

How to Recover Lost Photos from Samsung Galaxy Note 7

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for data recovery in Samsung s7, I thought I lost my grandchild pictures forever. You saved my day

    ReplyDelete